At stake in this election:
- 150 seats in the Národná rada Slovenskej republiky (National Council)
Description of government structure:
- Chief of State: President Zuzana Čaputová (since 15 June 2019)
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Peter Pellegrini (since 22 March 2018)
- Assembly: Slovakia has a unicameral National Council of the Slovak Republic (Národná rada Slovenskej republiky) with 150 seats.
Description of electoral system:
- Members of the National Council are elected through a flexible-list proportional representation system to serve 4-year terms.