At Stake in this Election
- 15 seats in the House of Representatives
- Chief of State: Queen ELIZABETH II*
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Keith MITCHELL (since 2013)
- Assembly: Grenada has a bicameral Parliament consisting of the Senate with 13 seats and the House of Representatives with 15 seats.
* Queen Elizabeth II is represented by Governor-General Cécile LA GRENADE
- In the House of Representatives, 15 members are elected by simple majority vote in single-member constituencies to serve 5-year terms.
- There are thirteen unelected Senate members. Seven are appointed on the advice of the Prime Minister, three are appointed on the advice of the Leader of the Opposition, and three are appointed on the advice of the Prime Minister after he has consulted the organizations or interests which he considers the Senators should be selected to represent.
- The Prime Minister is elected by Parliament.
- The Governor-General of Grenada is the representative of the Grenadian Monarch. The Governor-General is appointed by the Monarch by the recommendation of the Prime Minister.
- The last round of legislative elections was held in 2018. The New National Party won all 15 seats in the House of Representatives.
Main Parties in this Election:
- Party: New National Party
- Leader: Dr. Keith MITCHELL
- Seats won in last election: 15
- Party: National Democratic Congress
- Leader: Nazim BURKE
- Seats won in last election: 0
Population and Registered Voters:
- Female Population: 55,739 (2020 est.)
- Is Grenada a signatory to CEDAW: Yes (signed 17 Jul 1980)
- Has Grenada ratified CEDAW: Yes (ratified 30 Aug 1990)
- Gender Quota: None
- Female candidates in this election: Yes
- Number of Female Legislators: 7 out of 15 (46.7%) in the House of Representatives
- Human Development Index (HDI) Position: Rank 74 at 0.779 (2020)
- Social Institutions and Gender Index (SIGI) Categorization: N/A
- Is Grenada a signatory to CRPD: Yes (signed on 12 Jul 2010)
- Has Grenada ratified CRPD: Yes (ratified on 27 Aug 2014)
- Population with a disability: 16,604 (2022 est.)